Content Creator and Coordinator$55k – $75k
// As the Content Creator and Coordinator at LearnLux, you will be in charge of writing, editing, and managing all of the content that lives in the LearnLux platform. This includes prioritizing topics, handling client requests, and owning the communication with our financial advisors. You will work across all business units, including marketing, product development, customer success, and with our financial advisors to ensure that content and business priorities are aligned.
You will be encouraged to contribute to strategic and operational decision-making. You will review metrics to present important insights to drive a continual feedback loop, making learning, iteration and optimization a priority in your everyday work. The ideal candidate will have experience creating educational content, frameworks, and managing live content libraries. Candidates should be comfortable managing their own time, and willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Creating and editing interactive educational content teaching employees at leading companies about personal finance. Taking advanced financial topics and simplifying them into lessons that are fun, friendly and easy to understand.
- Encoding interactive lesson content into the LearnLux markup language, and building the in-lesson features and data collection.
- Ensuring that all content aligns with the LearnLux Methodology.
- Managing libraries of content and lesson lists, customized for our clients.
- Maintaining an organized content pipeline, you’ll manage each lesson from idea through execution and deployment on our platform.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Building from, and enhancing, the LearnLux lesson framework and content style guide.
// You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Education, Finance or a related field.
- 1-3 years of professional content writing experience.
- Ability to research and simplify complex topics into simple, jargon-free language.
- Some knowledge of personal finance and a passion for financial accessibility.
- Excitement about helping provide financial wellness education through online learning tools and content you create.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results on time whether working in a team or independently.
// Nice To Have
- Working knowledge of markup languages such as Markdown or HTML.
- Experience writing for different education levels and backgrounds.
- Experience using data, feedback, and focus groups to improve support content quality
- Experience with content management systems.
- Previous startup experience, working in a fast and ever changing environment.
Medical, dental and vision plans
Competitive benefits like flexible vacation
Fun team activities including our team retreats, Always Be Learning days
Beautiful downtown Boston office, with strong cold brew on tap