Software Engineer$75k – $150k • 0.05% – 0.5%
• Assist in leading the development and execution of technology strategy for software engineering, product development, and infrastructure operations
• Help build additional technical teams to support business initiatives
• Collaborate with the founders and technology team to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs
• Direct the development of the strategic technology vision and then execute the roadmap. Act as the architectural evangelist, defining and driving common architectural standards and practices across the organization.
• Provide vision and technical leadership in defining product strategy and requirements and oversee technical development.
• Proven success in setting goals, meeting milestones, and delivering product via effective organization and management.
• Cross-functional leadership over Engineering, QA, IT, Operations, Creative and Digital Media.
• Experience working in agile environments.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Experience with Angular.js
• Passion for extrapolating data, analyzing analytics, and optimizing the user experience.
Good To Have:
• 3+ years shipping production quality code.
• Experience in the financial technology or finance industry.
• Passion for helping people learn personal finance.
• Interest in artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
Meet your team
Medical, dental and vision plans
Competitive benefits like flexible vacation
Fun team activities including our team retreats, Always Be Learning days
Beautiful downtown Boston office, with strong cold brew on tap