Unprecedented value from sensitive data. mathematically proven privacy for the enterprise
Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services
LeapYear's secure machine learning platform is deployed with some of the largest enterprises in the world across finance, healthcare, and technology. We empower our customers to securely unlock value from previously untouchable data, while ensuring that no data can be exposed or exploited.
We are looking for an enterprise account executive with a deep background in solutions selling. Our product enables fundamentally new use cases for the world's most sensitive data, and our team needs people with proven success navigating complex sales processes.
LeapYear is backed by Bain Capital and Lightspeed.
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts
- Manage a complex enterprise sales process with several stakeholders
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and develop a clear model of customer value drivers
- Prioritize opportunities and partner with Solutions Architecture team on delivery of solutions
- Track all customer information and progress in Salesforce (use case, time frames, next steps, pipeline forecasting)
- Help define the sales organization define key metrics and activities
- Contribute to a culture of accountability and teamwork
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas comprised of mid-high seven figure deals
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup, willingness to wear many hats
- Deep knowledge of financial services - high value business use cases, org structure, decision making processes, buyer motivations
- Field sales experience within big data, enterprise software, or cloud sales.
- Extensive prior customer relationships with key decision makers - LOB heads, CXOs
- Ability to simply articulate highly technical products, and serve as a trusted advisor to customers and partners
Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family , FSAs for health and dependent care, Disability insurance (Long and short-term)
401k plan with match
Early-stage stock options.
Flexible schedule, work-from-home Wednesdays
Great snacks and catered meals every day
Good ergonomics (standing desks, nice chairs and monitors), monthly hikes, bike rides, game nights, happy hours, and more
LeapYear Technologies at a glance
LeapYear Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Security, and Machine Learning. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, LeapYear Technologies has raised $38.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.