Unprecedented value from sensitive data. mathematically proven privacy for the enterprise
Senior Solutions Architect
The ProblemEvery data-driven industry - healthcare, financial services, technology, telecommunications, insurance - holds highly valuable datasets that are underleveraged due to privacy, security, and regulatory concerns.
The ProductLeapYear develops technology to solve this problem for the enterprise. The company has combined over a decade of research and hundreds of academic papers in advanced cryptography to develop a privacy-preserving platform for reporting, analytics, and machine learning. The product allows insights to be generated from sensitive datasets without exposing the underlying data.
Today, organizations use LeapYear’s technology to generate new business from previously inaccessible datasets - the platform is powering use cases including cross-border data sharing, cross-LOB data access, and third-party data commercialization.
The TeamLeapYear’s go-to-market team includes: - solutions architects and data scientists with prior experience at Palantir, Citi, Amex, EY, Harvard, and BCG- sales executives with deep domain expertise in financial services, healthcare, data commercialization, information security, and European markets.
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please submit an application below.
- Coordinate between LeapYear's team and the world's leading healthcare and financial services companies as the client's main point of contact
- Meet frequently with customers, potential customers, and partners to develop a deep understanding of their current business processes and product needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of data privacy, security, and machine learning, from a business, technology, and policy perspective
- Become an expert in applying LeapYear's secure machine intelligence technology to complex enterprise problems
- Develop and document requirements, specifications, use cases, and new product features
- Balance internal and external demands with available resources by prioritizing requirements, scoping features and setting expectations
- Drive product usability and acceptance
- Develop deep understanding of customers business to identify additional use cases and opportunities for growth
- Ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear, precise, and actionable manner with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in data analytics architecture, including knowledge of Big Data (e.g. Hadoop/Spark ecosystem), RDBMS, ETL concepts, BI tools, advanced machine learning (e.g. scikit-learn, MLlib, TensorFlow), etc.
- Familiarity with data science process, machine learning, data architecture, and IT systems
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage enterprise customer relationships
- Experience communicating with diverse audiences, including but not limited to line-of-business, technical, and executive stakeholders
- Prior experience positioning the value of data science from business and technical standpoint
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in relevant technical discipline, such as CS or math
- Experience with the analytical workflows used in financial services and healthcare
- Ability to coordinate with engineering, product management, marketing, and data science teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset & demonstrated success in a dynamic start-up environment
A Few of the Perks
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Competitive compensation package of salary and equity
- Catered lunch every day
- Company outings
- Build your ideal work station
- Generous health insurance plan
- Relocation support and visa sponsorship
Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family , FSAs for health and dependent care, Disability insurance (Long and short-term)
401k plan with match
Early-stage stock options.
Flexible schedule, work-from-home Wednesdays
Great snacks and catered meals every day
Good ergonomics (standing desks, nice chairs and monitors), monthly hikes, bike rides, game nights, happy hours, and more
LeapYear Technologies at a glance
LeapYear Technologies focuses on Enterprise Software, Security, and Machine Learning. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, LeapYear Technologies has raised $38.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.