Align, enable, and develop high-performing teams
(Senior) Account Executive | Internationalization | US Market Entry€50k – €75k
Are you curious and eager to learn and grow? Looking for an opportunity to demonstrate and expand your skills in sales? Are you ambitious to drive our internationalization strategy and passionate to shape the future of work and continuous learning with us? Leapsome offers the exciting opportunity to *expand our business into the US market *from our office in the heart of Berlin!
Leapsome is the platform for Performance Management & Employee Engagement. CEOs and HR / People Operations teams in forward-thinking companies such as Spotify, Trivago, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people management processes. With Leapsome, they align, develop and engage employees across their organisations.
Leapsome combines tools for Goals & OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Employee Engagement Surveys, Instant Feedback & Praise, and Team & 1-on-1 Meetings into one easy to use and customizable platform. In 2018 Leapsome was listed as one of the 100 most innovative startups of Germany by The Hundert. For more information, visit leapsome.com.
Why should you care?
We are driven by the purpose to make work fulfilling for everyone. Together with our customers, we’re shaping the future of work. At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone - and create environments where people can achieve common goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships. We aim to dominate this category of employee enablement on a global scale within five years.
What's the job?
- Become a core member of our Berlin-based US sales team, master the challenges of high growth and help us further shape our growth trajectory.
- Take ownership to open up the US market with us.
- Drive the buying and tool evaluation process with potential customers and close new deals.
- Liaise with customers on the phone and demo the platform via video calls.
- Understand the customer’s buying processes and communicate effectively with different personas (executives, HR, IT and others).
- Create the best end-to-end SaaS buyers’ experience throughout the sales process.
- Collect new customer requirements and pass information to founders & product team.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a university degree and have 2+ years work experience in Sales or a Sales-related role (ideally in B2B SaaS).
- You are a native English speaker, you have lived and worked in the US before and now want to sell to the US market from our Berlin office.
- You excel at asking the right questions to understand a customer’s needs and decision process quickly, and you work with the customer to generate value for them.
- You are a very process driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes.
- You have a good understanding of technology.
- You are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have real impact in this space.
- Bonus: You have previous experience in B2B SaaS and the HR tech, and you have initial leadership experience (e.g. have led an SDR before).
How do we work?
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, and highly operational environment. We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence.
- We take decisions fast and consistently aim to get to the best solution for the company. We challenge the status quo, while listening to and learning from one another & our customers.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We are looking for hires that seek impact and are passionate about making work fulfilling for everyone. We ask you to only apply if you truly care about this!
- We really like what we do and enjoy working together in a focussed and fun environment. We hire people that are humble and kind.
- We have an awesome office in the heart of Berlin, and offer competitive salaries and ESOP packages.
- Further benefits include flexible working hours, regular team events, a development budget, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more
Simply send us your CV! You don't need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you? (And kindly be specific.)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Participate in Leapsome's success!
Urban sports club membership
Benefit from a free gym/sports membership for over 8,000 locations in Berlin and other European cities!
Take learning and development to the next level with an annual development budget!