Align, enable, and develop high-performing teams
Entrepreneur in Residence€40k – €90k
Do you aspire to leverage your entrepreneurial talent by planning and executing strategic projects in a fast-growing SaaS start-up? Are you passionate to shape the future of work and learning? This is your opportunity!
Leapsome is the platform for Performance Management & Employee Engagement. CEOs and HR / People Operations teams in forward-thinking companies such as Spotify, Trivago, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people management processes. With Leapsome, they align, develop and engage employees across their organisations.
Leapsome combines tools for Goals & OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Employee Engagement Surveys, Instant Feedback & Praise, and Team & 1-on-1 Meetings into one easy to use and customizable platform. In 2018 Leapsome was listed as one of the 100 most innovative startups of Germany by The Hundert. For more information, visit leapsome.com.
Why should you care?
We are driven by the purpose to make work fulfilling for everyone. Together with our customers, we’re shaping the future of work. At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone - and create environments where people can achieve common goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships. We aim to dominate this category of employee enablement on a global scale within five years.
What’s the job?
- Gain a thorough understanding of a tech startup, get to know different challenges, functions, roles and processes, and work with the founders to shape & maintain our rapid growth - steep learning curve guaranteed.
- Lead and support different strategic projects and their implementation.
- Develop and implement effective and highly scalable processes.
- Conduct research to enable data-driven decisions.
- Support us in building an excellent team.
- Shape the strategy of the company together with the founders.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a university degree from a top-tier university and have 1 - 3 years of professional experience in a high performance culture, e.g. at a top-tier consulting firm or high-growth start-up.
- You are a very analytical and you test and adapt strategies continuously based on data.
- You are structured and process-driven and have proven that you move strategic projects forward in-time and with the desired impact.
- You excel at communicating a vision and motivating others.
- You are passionate about employee enablement, continuous learning and the future of work.
- You are fluent in German and English.
How do we work?
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, and highly operational environment. We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence.
- We take decisions fast and consistently aim to get to the best solution for the company. We challenge the status quo, while listening to and learning from one another and our customers.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We are looking for hires that seek impact and are passionate about making work fulfilling for everyone. We ask you to only apply if you truly care about this!
- We really like what we do and enjoy working together in a focussed and fun environment. We hire people that are humble and kind.
- We have an awesome office in the heart of Berlin, and offer competitive salaries and ESOP packages.
- Further benefits include flexible working hours, regular team events, a development budget, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more.
Simply send us your CV! You don't need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet your team
Participate in Leapsome's success!
Urban sports club membership
Benefit from a free gym/sports membership for over 8,000 locations in Berlin and other European cities!
Take learning and development to the next level with an annual development budget!