Revenue Close Automation
Senior Full-Stack Engineer$120k – $160k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Leapfin is the leading revenue close automation platform for modern businesses. Here we are unifying the financial data of high growth companies while providing unparalleled process automation and insight. We handle millions of transactions daily and help finance teams immediately answer mission-critical questions about their operations. Our team is using technology to solve big problems for rapidly growing companies like Flexport, Canva, Vimeo, Top Hat, Salesforce, Front, and many others.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to work with our existing core engineering team to build out the web infrastructure, back-end and front-end layers of Leapfin’s multi-tenant SaaS product. An ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently and enabling independence in others but knows when and how to bring the team together to solve big problems and address complicated questions.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of back-end frameworks that scale to address high volume and throughput of data analytic workloads against our AWS RDS Postgres and ElasticSearch data store
- Collaborate in the evolution of Leapfin’s rule-based modelling engine via Machine Learning Algorithms
- Develop automated deployment orchestration solutions for multi-tenant deployments
- Design and build distributed infrastructure services which enable multiple applications for the rapid customer growth
- Engineer scalable architecture and web features and designs, design APIs to enable the features, test, ramp, and monitor the success of the features you build
- Help set up monitoring and alerting on services to continuously improve our SLA
- Help find cloud native solutions to problems and find ways to increase efficiency and reduce cost of services
- Design, develop, test, and maintain customer facing applications on Web and potential mobile
Key Technology Requirements:
- Back End – Java, Scala, Node.js, Distributed Systems
- Mid-Tier – API & Microservices Development – GraphQL, OpenAPI, Swagger
- Databases – NoSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, Data Warehousing, OLAP, OLTP
- Cloud Environment – AWS, EC2, ELB, IAM, S3, Lambda, EBS, EKS
- Containers – Dockers, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Experience working with a multi-tenant SaaS product/company
- Expertise in data science, data ingestion pipelines, and data modelling
- Solid understanding of Data structures and Algorithms and strong Object-Oriented Concepts (OOPS) and Design pattern
- Solid experience in producing technical design documentation as well as in an event-driven architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Exposure with monitoring and alerting systems – OpsGenie, NewRelic, DataDog, Grafana
- Experience with asynchronous systems – Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub, Kinesis
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or Engineering or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus
- Be a trusted technical team leader, advisor, and developer with the ability to solve complex challenges
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders**
Leapfin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Meet your team
Leapfin at a glance
Leapfin focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Leapfin has raised $4.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.