Revenue Close Automation
Business Development Representative$60k – $100k • 0.0% – 0.05%
Leapfin is looking to hire a outbound Business Development Representative to our growing sales team. Ideally, you are currently a top performing BDR/SDR at a company selling a SaaS product in the $50-100K price range. However, background is not as important if you are a hustler in every sense of the word.
You want to grow swiftly in your career to either be our best Account Executive (flying around the world to close big deals), or Sales Development leader in a high-performing solution sales organization.
You aspire to be on the ground floor of a company that has just found product/market fit. You want to build the initial sales systems, sales processes, and find the biggest deals in company history. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the executive leadership to tighten the sales systems/strategy, build the sales process, and help grow the sales organization.
If you prove yourself in this BDR role, you will have the opportunity to define your career trajectory as we grow the sales team. You produce, you grow, we all win.
- Drive pipeline growth by identifying new target accounts/contacts, soliciting and booking meetings for our Account Executives, and ultimately generating qualified opportunities
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly qualified meeting and opportunity targets
- Partner with the Account Executive to establish a go-to-market strategy, identify top target accounts, and execute in conjunction to drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Establish baseline domain knowledge and use your knowledge of our customer base and product to accurately qualify opportunities
- Work collaboratively with executive team to refine our messaging and value proposition
- Desire, drive, and will to be successful and create a long-term career in enterprise SaaS sales with the end goal of either being the best Enterprise AE and make more than the CEO (individual contributor route) or being a VP of Sales (leadership route)
- Emotional intelligence - you are comfortable in any social setting and people like working with you
- Commitment - this won't be a 9 to 5, nor do you want it to be as you know great companies require amazing talent and dedication to grow
- Go-getter attitude with no time to make excuses
*Nice To Haves: *
- A demonstrable track record in an inside sales environment with understanding and proof of pipeline generation
- 6+ months of Sales experience, preferably selling SaaS to finance teams
- Tech-savvy and an ability to quickly learn new technology
- Experience working within environments where data hygiene is important
- Superior communications skills, both written and oral
- Experience building long-term relationships with senior executives
- Familiarity with Salesforce (CRM).
Meet your team
Leapfin at a glance
Leapfin focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Leapfin has raised $4.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.