Enabling the next generation of financial innovation
Software Engineer£60k – £70k
Our core product is one that aligns with and empowers developers to build the financial applications they are passionate about.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and building the infrastructure that will underpin the future of the financial ecosystem.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, resilient problem-solver. Someone who seeks out challenges and is ready to implement compelling solutions to complex problems.
- Proficient in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Scripting, REST
- Experience working on open source APIs
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Desire to learn new technologies and implement them
- Experience on CI/CD and Devops systems and processes.
- Self-motivated and autonomous, with a desire to take complete ownership of the product from inception to deployment
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the financial sector
- Experience working in startup environments
- Experience developing payment solutions (p2p, B2c, B2B)
- Interest in FinTech industry, especially related to Open Banking
- Fluency in Arabic
Lean at a glance
Lean focuses on Startups, Software Engineering, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in London and Riyadh. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.leantech.me