Enabling the next generation of financial innovation
Frontend (React) Engineer£50k – £80k • 0.1% – 1.0%
At Lean, we are on a mission to empower Fintech developers. We build universal APIs, giving access to pertinent consumer data, thus eliminating barriers to entry.
We’ve worked tirelessly over the past few months on building an effective, secure and scalable API that we’re proud of. It’s now time to focus on the user-experience. At this stage, our capacity to establish ourselves as a central player rests on our ability to create a beautifully-crafted and delightful developer experience.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer who is passionate about the intersection of programming and UX. The ideal candidate would take pride in being thoughtful and thorough and wants to take charge in every stage of design work, from inception to implementation to iteration.
- Build reusable front-end components and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of React, Redux, and React Hooks
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Understanding and proven usage of UI components libraries like Storybook.js or others
- Understanding of the CI/CD process for frontend projects
- You can send us a portfolio of your previous front end work
- Meaningful Equity
- Competitive salary
- Work with an experienced, collaborative, and easy going team
- The chance to develop products you can call yours
Lean at a glance
Lean focuses on Startups, Software Engineering, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in London and Riyadh. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.leantech.me