Revenue Operations Platform
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData drives growth for business. We help many of the world’s fastest-growing enterprises automate, simplify and accelerate revenue.
We are looking for a rock star Product Analyst with a track record for delivering data-based insights and impact. You are highly organized and have a background analyzing customer data, are able to communicate your findings and recommendations, and have an ability to drive actionable insights. You are comfortable with technical environments, work well with ambiguity, and are able to develop a deep understanding of product capabilities to drive your hypotheses, analyses, and recommendations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with cross-functional teams to help deliver data-driven insights
- Understand LeanData product to drive product-driven insights
- Design and evaluate scalable approaches to deliver ongoing product and customer analytics
- Work with the Product, Engineering, and Customer teams to deliver product monitoring metrics
- Drive product usage and customer engagement insights
- Collaborate with the Product and Customer teams to make quantitative, evidence-based decisions
- Assist with data-driven thought leadership
- Define data analysis roadmap to balance long term insights with short term data needs and questions
- 1 - 3 years of enterprise business / data analyst / consulting work experience
- High functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Proven experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to driver user insights and understand user experience and behavior
- Self-motivated, curious learner who enjoys learning new systems
- Solution oriented with ability to drive toward actionable insights and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized problem solver
- Product-minded and interest in customer behavior and insights as they relate to productS
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Flexible Vacation Program
Standard snacks and drinks provided daily
Commuter benefits for caltrain
Laptop vesting program
Onsite locker room/shower
Team social activities
LeanData at a glance
LeanData focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and CRM. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LeanData has raised $42.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.