Revenue Operations Platform
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData drives growth for business. We help many of the world’s fastest-growing enterprises automate, simplify and accelerate revenue.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting, managing, and expanding referral, reseller, and strategic partner relationships and will have responsibility for the partner sourced and influenced pipeline and bookings number. You will be the primary liaison between the LeanData sales teams and partner organizations, and you will help to build a comprehensive, structured program for recruiting, training, and enabling service partners.
You are skilled at building and developing relationships with both internal and external teams. You are a natural connector and communicator who has experience discovering a company’s goals and then uncovering and facilitating joint solutions. You have a deep understanding of the B2B SaaS ecosystem and have strong relationships with both ISVs and SIs alike.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with our sales teams to develop pipeline and attach ISV and SI partners to deals
- Create strong relationships with sales leadership as well as with individual members of the sales team
- Have primary responsibility over the partner sourced and influenced numbers
- Responsible for developing and executing referral, reseller, and strategic partnerships
- Identify partnership opportunities by identifying partner prospects
- Develop and execute on a partner pipeline
- Work with and support our partners in referring and reselling LeanData’s products
- Manage end to end partner relationships
- Deepen relationships with existing partners by looking at opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling
- Help to develop a strategy for recruiting, training, and enabling new SI partners
- Maintain 360-degree communication with both internal and external teams
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an Alliances, Partnership, Sales, Enterprise Account Management, or Channel role
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise customers
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management, and business development engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams
- Sales and/or technical acumen, able to coordinate and develop successful field teams
- Strong, verifiable network of industry contacts
- Proven ability to generate pipeline leveraging partner relationships
- Ability to work independently and generate results
Bonus points if you have:
- Program development and project management experience
- Experience using the Crossbeam account mapping tool
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- PRM implementation experience
This role is available remotely in CA, CO, GA, NY, NV and WA.
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Flexible Vacation Program
Standard snacks and drinks provided daily
Commuter benefits for caltrain
Laptop vesting program
Onsite locker room/shower
Team social activities
LeanData at a glance
LeanData focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and CRM. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LeanData has raised $42.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.