Revenue Operations Platform
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData drives growth for business. We help many of the world’s fastest-growing enterprises automate, simplify and accelerate revenue.
We are looking for experienced Quality Engineers with strong software development skills and experience in developing and enhancing test automation frameworks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop in-house automation frameworks and tools or bring in open source tools and technologies to solve test automation problems.
- Apply QA best practices to actively look for process improvement opportunities. Implement new testing frameworks for future products and features.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to report bugs, communicate issues and verify solutions.
- Provide full test coverage during product release when needed
- 2-5 years of professional experience in QA automation. Experience with UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG is required
- Experience in writing and executing test plans and test cases for enterprise-class software products
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Can build out Front End Automation framework from scratch
- Ability to work quickly but thoroughly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Exposure to Salesforce is preferred but not required
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline is preferred.
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
- Experience working in an evolving, high growth environment
Why work at LeanData:
- Stock options in LeanData for all full-time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Employee insurance premiums up to 90%
- 401K plan
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Flexible Vacation Program
Standard snacks and drinks provided daily
Commuter benefits for caltrain
Laptop vesting program
Onsite locker room/shower
Team social activities
LeanData at a glance
LeanData focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and CRM. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LeanData has raised $42.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.