Revenue Operations Platform
Senior Product Marketing Manager
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData drives growth for business. We help many of the world’s fastest-growing enterprises automate, simplify and accelerate revenue.
LeanData is looking for a Senior Product Marketer who can become an in-depth product expert in the GTM analytics space and define the strategy for one of LeanData’s key product lines.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will also be responsible for working closely with the Product, Sales, and Customer Experience teams to position LeanData’s analytics solutions and take them to the market. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator across multiple functions and a good storyteller. We’re excited about candidates who are results-oriented and know how to create value in a fast-paced and high-performing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of LeanData's target market in the analytics space
- Own the GTM strategy, tactics, and pricing for the product line
- Position and message LeanData to win based on an in-depth understanding of the market and the competition
- Develop core content to support sales enablement, including personas, sales presentations, demos, and competitive battle cards
- Build outbound collateral, website messaging, and thought leadership content to drive awareness,
- Drive and deliver high-impact product launches
- Provide input into the product roadmap based on a clear understanding of customer pain points
- Define and support demand generation, product adoption, and partner marketing campaigns and activities
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales & Customer Experience teams
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strategic yet willing to roll-up your sleeves and execute
- Consistent track record of partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in both start-ups and enterprises
- Experience with analytics products
Why work at LeanData:
- Stock options in LeanData for all full-time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Employee insurance premiums up to 90%
- 401K plan
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Flexible Vacation Program
Standard snacks and drinks provided daily
Commuter benefits for caltrain
Laptop vesting program
Onsite locker room/shower
Team social activities
LeanData at a glance
LeanData focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and CRM. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LeanData has raised $42.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.