Revenue Operations Platform
Software Engineer$110k – $180k
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData drives growth for business. We help many of the world’s fastest-growing enterprises automate, simplify and accelerate revenue.
As a Software Engineer at LeanData, you’ll be using your creative, collaborative and engineering skills to develop new products and features for our Salesforce.com SaaS application. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment as key member of our engineering team.
We're looking for engineers who love to take on responsibility and bring unique ideas to challenging projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate to develop new products and features for our Salesforce.com SaaS application
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to consistently apply best practices.
- Willingness to learn new technologies that will give the company a competitive edge
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing startup
- Passion for coding demonstrated in your work and side projects
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate those into software features
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications
Why work at LeanData:
- Stock options in LeanData for all full-time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Employee insurance premiums up to 90%
- 401K plan
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Flexible Vacation Program
Standard snacks and drinks provided daily
Commuter benefits for caltrain
Laptop vesting program
Onsite locker room/shower
Team social activities
LeanData at a glance
LeanData focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and CRM. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LeanData has raised $42.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.