Revenue Operations Platform
Frontend Software Engineer$110k – $180k
As the leader in Lead-to-Account Matching, Routing and Marketing Attribution solutions, LeanData drives growth for business. We help many of the world’s fastest-growing enterprises automate, simplify and accelerate revenue.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our fast-paced team and take ownership of and set the standard for our front-end code. An ideal candidate should have a strong eye for both the technical and aesthetic dimensions of UI/UX, strong opinions about coding and design best practices, and an instinct for refining operational efficiency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate to develop new products and features for our Salesforce.com SaaS application
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to consistently apply best practices.
- 1+ year of experience (2+ preferred)
- Experience with Backbone, Angular, or any modern frontend framework
- Keen UI/UX sensibility for best practices
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing startup
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate those into software features
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications
- Experience building large, scalable applications
- Experience working in an evolving, high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Why work at LeanData:
- Stock options in LeanData for all full-time employees
- Flexible PTO
- Employee insurance premiums up to 90%
- 401K plan
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Meet your team
Flexible Vacation Program
Standard snacks and drinks provided daily
Commuter benefits for caltrain
Laptop vesting program
Onsite locker room/shower
Team social activities
LeanData at a glance
LeanData focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and CRM. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LeanData has raised $42.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.