The operating system for youth sports
Sales Development Representative
LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams, and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology, and community. Our best in class sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless -- in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating a community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as encouraging girls in sports, injury prevention for youth players, and how technology will affect the future of sport.
Everyone says they want to win, but not everyone is capable of doing what it takes to win. You have the drive and perseverance to bring home the W. building relationships comes naturally to you and you take pride in being a brand ambassador. Naturally inquisitive, when you do not understand something you ask questions until you do. a true student of the game, you excel in an environment that encourages continued learning. You are looking for a role that is rewarding and challenging and a manager that will continue to challenge you to a new level of excellence and the next stage of your career. Most importantly, You want to have fun while you’re doing it.
About the role:
As the first point of contact for potential customers, you set the tone and the bar for the level of excellence expected in all future interactions they will have with LeagueApps. Partner with Senior Sales Consultants to understand sport segments and create qualified opportunities. Conduct a high volume of phone calls and emails daily. Participate in weekly sales meetings and provide feedback to executives to help contribute to the growth of the company. Participate in ongoing sales training. Enthusiastically approach every call with league organizers as an opportunity to build the LeagueApps brand and grow the LeagueApps family of partners. This role reports to the Sales Generation Manager.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have an interest in learning sales skills - no experience required!
- Excellent communicator with fun/great phone skills!
- Self-motivated, hardworking, coachable
- Ability to understand the customer's needs
- Comfortable learning and using web software tools (Google Apps, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Team player - We are all in this together! You should be dedicated to helping this company grow but make sure you are having fun too!
- You embody LeagueApps values that include: Passion, Results, Grit and Student of the Game!
Working at LeagueApps:
- Equity Grants.
- Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Computer, Cell Phone, and Gym Subsidies
- Culture and work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, and fun. Check out our Instagram to see for yourself
- Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, and grant-makings
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. LeagueApps is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.