Smart receipts and rewards ecosystem
Business Development Intern (Berlin / Remote, German Speaking) - (m/f/d)€10k – €12k
At Leaf, we’re on a mission to digitize and personalize the post-purchase experience, starting with the receipt. So that users can get the most value out of their receipts & retailers can compete using the same tools e-commerce has enjoyed for years.
We're looking for bold team members to join us on our mission. No more paper receipts. No more losing guarantees and returns. No more boring irrelevant offers. No more one size fits all discounts.
We’re changing how retailers do receipts and loyalty in Europe and we want you on board!
We’re a tightly knit team with a diverse background in terms of work, culture and life experiences and enjoy the laughs while crunching hard.
We have a lot of exciting, interesting challenges ahead. Join us and exercise your sales and marketing chops to help us create a powerful brand that’s as ubiquitous as Visa, Mastercard or Payback. Let’s reinvent the brick & mortar shopping experience for the better!
- Research, identify and qualify sales & partnership opportunities
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of prospective opportunities
- Develop pre-sales concepts and materials for larger accounts and partners
- Support our sales team in expanding our footprint in Berlin
- Get hands-on selling our solution to store owners
- Draft delicious copy for our online entities and offline materials
- Look after our social media channels, newsletters, and communication to build up the Leaf brand awareness
- Play a crucial role in our brand development and drive our expansion forward
Who Are You:
- Technology excites you and you’re driven by a passion to digitize processes and experiences
- You are a team player, but you also work independently and can take the initiative
- You are ambitious, have a strong bias to action & are driven by results
- You like to approach people, are communicative and are ready to take on responsibility
- You have previous knowledge of marketing / sales and ideally worked in a fast-paced rapid growth environment
- You are creative and enjoying creating compelling content across formats
- You are between your Bachelor’s & Masters or are in an advanced semester
- You are fluent in German and English
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs while having a direct impact on daily decisions that drive the company forward
- A dynamic and highly motivated team and a steep learning curve through direct cooperation with the founders
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Weekly team lunch
- Option to work remote or join us in a coworking space with many benefits (e.g. weekly yoga classes, team breakfasts, music nights and more)
- If you’re not remote, we’ll cover your travel ticket in Berlin :)
Good, we think so too :). Please apply directly here: https://leaflabs.join.com/.
We look forward to hearing from you.