A Launch Lab. We work with founders to test, pivot, scale and launch their startup
Growth Marketing Manager$60k – $90k
Launch Pop Growth Marketing Manager
At Launch Pop we work with high potential founders to launch their DTC eCommerce business. The Growth Marketing Manager at Launch Pop plays a vital role in helping our founders think about growth in close collaboration with other marketers in the team.
You must be extremely analytical, high energy and have a knack for getting it done. Starting a company is scary for a founder, so building trust and transparency is key in building a healthy collaborative relationship. The founders will be depending on you to help them understand how to best use their marketing dollars. You’ll work on multiple different brands to A/B test different growth tactics for different categories and keep a close eye on metrics to optimize.
What the Role Requires
- Working with the Launch Pop Launch team, increase paid and organic acquisition efforts including but not limited to SEM, content marketing, email marketing, paid social, partnerships and other creative activities to increase new opportunities.
- Generate and manage tracking dashboards for improving lead generation efforts and performance. Monitor, assess and report on marketing campaigns performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing strategies for moving prospects through the product funnel to generate new inbound and demand generated opportunities. The strategies will employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as paid marketing channels, social media, PR, content, website optimization, etc., to engage the target audiences and provide relevant content and messaging at each step of the purchase process.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION
- Strategic understanding of Marketing as it relates to achieving business objectives of prospect funnel activities through the funnel stages. Deep understanding of most marketing channels, with advanced knowledge of digital marketing (SEM, SEO, Facebook Ads, IG Ads, Google Adwords etc)
- Ability to quickly learn new paid ad platforms
- Top notch project management/organizational skills for complex cross-functional campaigns.
- Knowledge in executing cross channel integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to analyze data and place into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing lead generated initiatives.
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and presentation skills are required.
- Experience in defining automated marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years marketing experience.
Launch Pop at a glance
Launch Pop focuses on E-Commerce, Crowdfunding, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.launchpop.com