A mobility platform for the autonomous and connected future
Technical Program Manager$90k – $110k • 0.01% – 0.5%
About Launch Mobility
Launch Mobility is driving a transformation in the auto industry from an era that is anchored to personal ownership and overproduction to one that is shared, less asset dependent, more sustainable – all driven by connected technologies.
Launch Mobility offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of services to power a range of shared mobility operations. Our end-to-end Technology Platform includes connected car integrations, fleet management tools, payment processing, user-facing apps, and unique data access. We also offer Operations Services, ranging from design consulting to operations management and contact center support, aimed to help our Platform clients get to market faster.
Our team has deep experience in shared mobility operations, automotive market development and engineering. We’re passionate about revolutionizing the industry and we’re having fun getting there.
Our clients include automotive OEMs, finance companies, mobility startups, and other trailblazing companies looking to become leaders in the mobility era.
About the role
We’re looking for a highly organized project manager who excels at new tech development and can expand that skill set into other areas of business. Leading a number of development projects, you will manage the prioritization and scoping of these projects and work with client and internal teams to recommend improvements, drive implementation and achieve growth. This is a very unique role where you’ll work on both the development and implementation of new technologies and processes while helping to strategically and operationally grow a business.
What you’ll do
- Serve as lead program manager for Launch Mobility, guiding projects at the platform, product, and feature levels.
- Lead new development engagements with clients on technical projects (including data science, platform, web and mobile apps, connected car, and payments) and work as liaison to drive implementation.
- Use data analysis and qualitative insight to drive identification and implementation of strategic initiatives, and recommend new features and products to company leadership.
- Lead agile management within Launch Mobility and support client's agile activities.
What you’ll need
- Demonstrated success in project or program management: Strong organizational skills, proactive communication, punctuality, clear timelines, ability to communicate with technical teams.
- Experience in technical consulting, start-up, or corporate project management role.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, with strong ability to quickly build rapport and consensus among stakeholders across different levels and teams.
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to navigate complex, ambiguous business challenges.
- Self-motivated, works independently, and possesses strong organization and time management skills.
- Passion for technology, sustainable transportation, and/or changing the automotive landscape.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and be able to get up to speed quickly.
- (Bonus points) Experience implementing agile development methodology.
- (Bonus points) Data skills in SQL, Python or R.
- (Bonus points) Software development experience.
- Willingness to travel (ad hoc).
Why Launch Mobility?
- Join high-growth, mission-driven start-up where you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact
- Unlimited vacation and benefits package
- Experienced leadership team to learn from
- Strong development and growth prospects within a company that has demonstrated a proven track record of sustainable growth
Launch Mobility at a glance
Launch Mobility focuses on Clean Technology, Automotive, Transportation, Mobility, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.launchmobility.com