A mobility platform for the autonomous and connected future
Mobility Operations Manager$75k – $100k • 0.1% – 0.5%
About Launch Mobility
Launch Mobility is driving a transformation in the auto industry from an era that is anchored to personal ownership and overproduction to one that is shared, less asset dependent, more sustainable – all driven by connected technologies.
Launch Mobility offers the industry’s most comprehensive suite of services to power a range of shared mobility operations. Our end-to-end Technology Platform includes connected car integrations, fleet management tools, payment processing, user-facing apps, and unique data access. We also offer Operations Services, ranging from design consulting to operations management and contact center support, aimed to help our Platform clients get to market faster.
Our team has deep experience in shared mobility operations, automotive market development and engineering. We’re passionate about revolutionizing the industry and we’re having fun getting there.
Our clients include automotive OEMs, finance companies, mobility startups, and other trailblazing companies looking to become leaders in the mobility era.
About the role
We’re looking for an operations up-and-comer to join our operations team and immediately take a lead in driving success within our client operations. You will be responsible for becoming an expert in the operational workings of our platform and you’ll work with our clients to identify issues & improvements, augment their operational capabilities, and drive success in their business. This is a very unique role where you’ll engage clients as a trusted advisor while also getting hands-on experience improving their operations.
What you’ll do
- Become internal expert on operational excellence and help drive client success.
- Lead implementation of our mobility Operations Services product offering, including engaging with clients on operations setup and management, staffing, training and improvement initiatives.
- Analyze platform data and utilize qualitative insight to identify and implement improvement initiatives across client operations.
- Manage off-shore customer support team; ensuring effective staffing, training, and performance in client engagements.
What you’ll need
- Experience in start-up operations, consulting or management training program with previous experience using data to drive business decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, with strong ability to quickly build rapport and consensus among stakeholders across different levels and teams.
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to navigate complex, ambiguous business challenges.
- Willingness and ability to provide hands-on operations support when our clients need it most.
- Ability to work independently and strong organization and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and be able to get up to speed quickly.
- (Bonus points) Excellence in operational execution at high-growth mobility startup
- (Bonus points) Data skills in SQL, Python or R
Why Launch Mobility?
- Join a high-growth mission-driven start-up where you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact
- Unlimited vacation; full benefits package
- Direct interaction with experienced leadership team
- Strong development and growth prospects within a company that has a proven track record of sustainable growth
Launch Mobility at a glance
Launch Mobility focuses on Clean Technology, Automotive, Transportation, Mobility, and Urban Mobility. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.launchmobility.com