#1 Instagram Marketing Platform for Visual Marketers
Customer Engagement Manger$62k – $75k
The Customer Engagement Manager role is the first of its kind at Later. You will be joining an experienced team that to date has been serving all customer types, but you bring strong leadership skills and expert knowledge in serving high value customers that require more hands-on guidance. Your goal is to proactively engage with our high value customers to understand their goals with using Later, onboard them with a strategic hands-on approach, ensure they are getting continued value from the product to optimize expansion and upselling opportunities.
Later’s customer base has been growing rapidly, and to optimize customer retention we need someone who can ensure this segment of our customers reach their long term goals. You will work within the Customer Success team, alongside our Education and Onboarding teams to develop high touch strategies across the entire customer journey.
- Onboard Later’s high value customers with a combination of 1-to-1 and 1-to-many touchpoints
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies for retention, renewals, and expansion
- Provide proactive touchpoints with Later’s VIP companies such as Nike, NBC, Spotify, Patagonia, and more
- Be the first point of contact for inbound inquiries and responses to 1-many onboarding campaigns
- Conduct webinars and run product demos guiding customers on how to use Later to accomplish their goals and desired outcomes, as well as drive usage of key features that contribute to activation and retention
- Develop training materials such as slides, scripts, and recorded demos to help customers achieve their outcomes at different stages of their journey
- Proactive outreach to customers that may need help
- Collect product and cancellation feedback
- Work cross functionally with Product and Marketing teams to represent the voice of Later’s high value customers
- Collaborate with Customer Education and Customer Onboarding within the Success team to ensure strategic alignment
- Approach all strategy and tactics with a data driven approach - creating hypotheses and assumptions, validated with data insights
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years in a Customer Success/Account Management role preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience planning low touch and high touch customer onboarding strategies
- Strong sense of analytics and how to measure results, obsessed with making optimizations to take your work to the next level
- Ability to quickly uncover root causes and desired outcomes, and translate insights into actionable steps
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- You are a creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment. You embrace feedback, and have a constant desire to learn and improve.
- Knowledge of the Social Media Market (bonus for experience working with/in Social Media Agencies)
- Bonus: you’ve used Marketing Automation and Customer Success tools such as Intercom, Zendesk, Amplitude, Asana, etc.
Later at a glance
Later focuses on SaaS, Social Media Marketing, Brand Marketing, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Vancouver. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Later has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.