Building the first fully AI-rendered 3D engine
Game Developer$50k – $100k
Latent Space is a Series A funded company on a mission to democratize creativity by making the world's first fully AI-rendered 3D engine.
Our team is a collaborative group of researchers and engineers from both academia and industry. We are focused on generative modeling, large-scale distributed training, and computer graphics. We also work with collaborators who are in the top of their field with experience from DeepMind, OpenAI, Google Brain, and Unity 3D.
As a Game Developer, you will:
- Develop core networking technology, persist large-scale user worlds, and establish a collaborative multiplayer experience for creative empowerment of our users.
- Integrate with state of the art machine learning models and bleeding-edge frameworks, such as Unity Barracuda.
- Rapidly iterate on gameplay and UX within Unity3D using never-before-seen interactions and controls.
- Experience developing and shipping applications in Unity 3D, including custom rendering pipelines and multiplayer networking.
- Enthusiasm for the application of machine learning to the gaming industry.
Latent Space at a glance
Latent Space focuses on Machine Learning, Online Gaming, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Latent Space has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.