Building the first fully AI-rendered 3D engine
Machine Learning Engineer$50k – $100k
Latent Space is a Series A funded company on a mission to democratize creativity by making the world's first fully AI-rendered 3D engine.
Our team is a collaborative group of researchers and engineers from both academia and industry. We are focused on generative modeling, large-scale distributed training, and computer graphics. We also work with collaborators who are in the top of their field with experience from DeepMind, OpenAI, Google Brain, and Unity.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Own training infrastructure and workflows, enabling the team to move faster than any other research organization
- Allow researchers to run enormous GPU loads whenever they need to
- Own a data pipeline that will power our model training
- Collaborate with researchers to ship cutting-edge research straight into production
- A strong interest in machine learning (bonus if you have ML experience already!)
- Fluent understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Strong appetite to keep up with the latest research and technologies
Latent Space at a glance
Latent Space focuses on Machine Learning, Online Gaming, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Latent Space has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.