Building the first fully AI-rendered 3D engine
Research Engineer$50k – $130k
Latent Space is a Series A funded company on a mission to democratize creativity by making the world's first fully AI-rendered 3D engine.
Our team is a collaborative group of researchers and engineers from both academia and industry. We are focused on generative modeling, large-scale distributed training, and computer graphics. We also work with collaborators who are in the top of their field with experience from DeepMind, OpenAI, Google Brain, and Unity.
As a Research Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate with researchers and engineers to launch cutting-edge applied research
- Translate 2d ML techniques to 3d for creative applications
- Scale up techniques to deeper models and larger datasets
- Experience implementing and improving models at scale
- Strong appetite for keeping up with existing research in the fast moving area of image generation
- Bonus: Deep knowledge of generative models (GANs, VAE, AR)
Latent Space at a glance
Latent Space focuses on Machine Learning, Online Gaming, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Latent Space has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.