Transforming healthcare through artificial intelligence
Marketing Communications Manager$95k – $125k • 0.0% – 0.01%
Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic disease with A.I. Nurses. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coach. We are the only A.I. nurse ever to become fully medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live nurse because we achieved equivalent health outcomes to live healthcare professionals - which allows for infinitely scalable healthcare. Since launch Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership.
Chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension account for an estimated 75%-80% of all healthcare spending in the US. Many chronic conditions are manageable or even preventable. At Lark, we believe there is a more cost-effective, personal, and compassionate way to treat those suffering from, or at risk of, chronic conditions.
Lark Health is the leading chronic disease prevention and management platform using proven, AI health coaching to deliver better health outcomes at scale. Using cutting edge AI and connected health monitors, Lark provides real-time, personalized, 24/7 support and counseling to help people make healthier choices and manage their conditions. Lark’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), Wellness Program, Diabetes Care Program, and Hypertension Program serve nearly 2 million users, and have demonstrated clinically validated outcomes published in 11 peer-reviewed journals and analyst reports. Lark’s DPP, which is the fastest growing and lowest cost DPP, has received CDC Full Recognition. Lark works with some of the largest payers and self-insured employers to help their members live healthier lives. Founded by CEO Julia Hu in 2011, the company was named “Most Innovative Digital Health Product of the Year" by Forrester Research, "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World" alongside Uber and Airbnb, and Google's "Best of the Year.” And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing/Communications Manager to join our team. Major areas of focus will be:
- Optimizing product positioning and messaging for four digital health programs
- Creating sales enablement tools and assets for Lark sales team, channel partners, clients, and end-users including sales decks, product flyers, testimonials, videos, demos, price sheets, etc.
- Translating complex sales narratives into easily digestible, visual pitch decks
- Designing product and sales training materials
- Executing go-to-market plans for client launches, including customizing existing assets
- Working with Lark’s growth marketing team on messaging for lead gen and end-user campaigns
- Maintaining an up-to-date repository of approved assets
- Creating product documentation and communication plans
- At least 3+ years Marketing Communications experience
- This role is heavy on sales enablement asset development; some technical design skills and visual storytelling ability are needed
- Experience creating sales enablement assets, preferably in a B2B2C environment
- Health tech experience preferred
What’s in it for you? Meaningful work on one of the biggest issues in healthcare. The ability to see your hard work implemented. Talented and brilliant colleagues who are also nice people.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.