Lark's A.I. digital care platform enables virtual management of diabetes and heart disease
Senior QA Automation Engineer / Software Development Engineer in Test - Remote okay (US Only)$75k – $125k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, having provided care to more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic diseases like Diabetes and Heart Disease. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coaching platform and smart connected devices. We are the only A.I. platform ever to become medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live healthcare professional, providing deeply scalable care to create real change. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple's Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider's "Most Innovative Companies in the World" along with Uber and Airbnb
- CEO who was named as the #1 in "Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch" by Inc Magazine
- Most Promising Digital Health Companies in the World by CB Insights
- The 15 Most Promising Companies in Healthcare by Fierce Healthcare
*Lark is on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place…if you want to be part of the journey…join us! *
Help us ensure the highest level of quality while keeping the teams moving on quick releases. This is a role for someone who enjoys the quick pace of startups, and likes adding structure to something very dynamic.
We are looking for someone with significant experience and interest in QA automation. The role will be highly engineering driven. We have a complex system that is challenging to test, and want a teammate who is creative in coming up with automation solutions, skilled at working collaboratively with everybody across the organization, and ultimately participating/implementing them in code.
What You’ll Do
- Help drive design & Build test automation best practices and frameworks for functional, integration, API and backend testing.
- Provide automated testing training/guidance (design, scripting, and maintenance) to support test engineers.
- Collaborate with the head of QA, developers, product owners, devops and other testers to identify coverage areas, design tests and integrate QA processes and automations part of the deployment in the release process.
- Help Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What You’ll Need
- Knowledge of FrontEnd / UI testing highly desired, mobile testing especially with React Native a huge plus.
- Knowledge or expertise in devops & releases tools highly desired
- Very strong knowledge in git and releases processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills when dealing with both technical and non- technical team members and stakeholders.
- Debugging experience on micro services based implementations utilizing public clouds such as AWS, and Kubernetes.
Education and Experience
- 7+ years of Quality Engineering, CI/CD tools and expertise with automated testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong experience in version control tools such as Git.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely when both the employee and the job are suited to such an arrangement and when the employee and her/his manager are in alignment with the work location and working hours. This option is only applicable to US employees due to current regulations. Lark is headquartered in Mountain View, California; as such the Company’s core working hours are 10 – 6 pm PST.
*Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Lunch on Wednesday and breakfast on Friday
Lark at a glance
Lark focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Consumer Electronics. Their company has offices in Silicon Valley. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Lark has raised $71.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.