Improve the world - one process at a time
Who we are
At Lana Labs we build the next generation technology that aims to change the way companies do process analysis. We are passionate about building high quality software, always challenging ourselves to keep on learning and find solutions for new problems.
Our Process Mining engine is built on a modern stack of technologies that allow us to write high quality code fast and deliver answers to complex data mining problems to the user in real time.
We believe that working together, having fun together and supporting each other is essential to achieve our goal - to realize the world’s improvement potential by enabling people, machines & organizations to get better every day.
How we work
- We embrace team ownership and flat hierarchies.
- We communicate clearly about technical decisions and trade-offs in design and strive towards efficiency.
- We use shape-up by basecamp as our agile framework.
- We encourage personal growth.
- We discourage overwork.
- We mainly use Angular for our frontends.
- You work in close cooperation with other developer teams, our product team and the data scientists to develop new features
- You determine the feasibility of new features and requirements, always having the usability in mind
- You write maintainable and well-tested code according to the latest best practices
- You review and support the work of your team members
What you should bring
- You have a deep passion for frontend systems, their scalability, as well as their continued development
- You have experience with complex applications
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- You have a good sense of User Experience and Workflows
- You are up to date in terms of new design trends and frameworks
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Nice to have
- Experience with data visualization frameworks
- Experience with state-management using redux
- Experience with module bundler like Webpack
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and way of working
- Interesting challenges and opportunities to grow
- A beautiful office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, mate, coffee & co.
- An awesome team of highly skilled individuals
- A Magellanic penguin adopted in your name in our colony in Southern Chile
Lana Labs at a glance
Lana Labs focuses on Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Mining, Business Analytics, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.