Free Virtual Wedding Planner
General and Operations Manager - Full time
Are you interested in wedding and big-data?
We are NOT looking for an employee, but a CORE team member. You will be surprised by doing these awesome things:
1) Apply the Gantt Chart, Hubspot and Trello to the tech product development with product manager, engineers and designer.
2) Identify, co-plan, and track operations and product daily development plan, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, risks (beta selection), costs and other financial factors.
3) Formulate the daily plan of service provider management and material use, including developing budgets, expenditures, research and development, return-on-investment (ROI) and profit-loss projections.
4) Run OAT sensitive analysis on the target variables of the product performance data to share the next steps of improvement suggestions to product and management teams.
5) Build and follow up statistic models to analyze financial and accounting data by VARS and diagnose complex daily business challenges, formulate out of the box solutions.
6) Consult and follow up the metrics with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color and content to make sure the products are aligned cross the platforms and meet the deadlines.
7) Select service providers in USA, Asia and UK, and negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to monitor product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
8) Evaluate vendor credit and performance by collecting the feedback from product team, customers and other market channels.
9) Hire and train new staff to support the team development.
10) Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff. Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
11) Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
Our Ideal Buddy has:
- Bachelor's degree, and MBA is preferred
- Passion for wedding, e-commerce and solving problems for female
- Have sales and business development experience. Customer acquisition and growth experience is a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience writing compelling messages to the consumer
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships with cross-functional partners
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to solve problems in a nimble environment
What We’re offering you:
- Stock options
- Leadership for the whole US market
- Regularly planned team events and outings
- Travel 20%
- 50% off of photography and flowers when you get married!
LadyMarry at a glance
LadyMarry focuses on E-Commerce, Crowdsourcing, Productivity Software, and Data Mining. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.ladymarry.com