Free Virtual Wedding Planner
Operations / Business Development Full-time$30k – $55k • 0.3% – 2.0%
Are you interested in wedding and big-data?
We are NOT looking for an employee, but a CORE team member. You will be surprised by doing these awesome things:
- Consumer-facing sales and wedding consultation (Be relaxed, and we will train you.)
- Launch, manage and optimize new acquisition and retention campaigns across all channels including Email, Social networks, Display, Paid search, Mobile, and Offline.
- Collaborate with Product team in defining campaign objectives and strategy
- Develop creative assets and network for marketing and business development with our Product team
- Create compelling marketing copy with our Copywriters, including strong calls-to-action for targeted audiences
- Collect and analyze relevant metrics and report on progress towards goals to stakeholders
- Identify required business development and marketing resource, as well as best-in-class business talent
Our Ideal Buddy has:
- Bachelor's degree, and MBA is preferred
- Passion for wedding, e-commerce and solving problems for female
- Have sales and business development experience. Customer acquisition and growth experience is a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience writing compelling messages to the consumer
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build solid relationships with cross-functional partners
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to solve problems in a nimble environment
What We’re offering you:
- Stock options
- Leadership for the whole US market
- Regularly planned team events and outings
- Travel 20%
- 50% off of photography and flowers when you get married!
LadyMarry at a glance
LadyMarry focuses on E-Commerce, Crowdsourcing, Productivity Software, and Data Mining. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.ladymarry.com