Loyalty done right. No points. No tiers. Instant gratification x AI
Customer Success / Account Manager at #1 Hotel Tech Startup$50k – $70k
LaaSie partners with hotels to power loyalty in a more relevant way for travelers through AI and Instant Gratification. Loyalty is ripe for disruption and we've been working stealthily to launch Nex Gen Loyalty! No tiers. No points. Just instant rewards and a personal relationship with customers.
It’s an exciting time for our growing team of 30: we’ve raised a strong fundraising round from strategic investors, have a solid technology team, have achieved transformative results for our hotel clients and are looking to grow exponentially. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager that will work closely with the executive team and are instrumental to the company’s growth.
Check out our website: https://laasie.ai/
- Deliver value and customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle from onboarding through growth and renewal
- Communicate the value story of LaaSie to a variety of client stakeholders
- Help customers define, achieve, and exceed upon KPIs based on their business needs and desired outcomes with our platform
- Work with customers to identify growth opportunities to expand LaaSie's footprint within their organizations
- Identify risks or barriers to success and proactively put together an action plan to de-risk
- Monitor adoption trends, share best practices, and work with customers to optimize their usage of LaaSie
- Present effective business reviews to customers including analyzing and interpreting performance data to provide optimization recommendations and client facing reporting
- Be the voice of the customer within LaaSie, collaborating with our Product and Marketing teams to improve the customer experience
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Demonstrated analytical, relationship-building, communication, and strategic problem solving skills
- 1-4 years of industry/ account management experience
- Ability to manage the challenges of juggling multiple accounts whilst providing excellent client service
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Great with people – ability to work with internal and external teams and a passion for customer successes
- Experience in the hotel industry/hospitality a plus
LaaSie.AI at a glance
LaaSie.AI focuses on Hospitality, Loyalty Programs, Travel & Tourism, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://laasie.ai/