The flexible alternative to full-time employment
CTO | Co-FounderNo salary • 5.0% – 10.0%
You might be exactly who we need!
About our Startup
We're building something we like to call, "The flexible alternative to full-time employment", and its geared towards changing the employment module for individuals everywhere.
In short, our mission is to offer people more of the two things that we all wished we could have more of, which is time and money...simple.
If this is something that you could be passionate about, keep reading...but if not, thanks for stopping by...
So here's the brief;
We’re looking for an accomplished, hands-on engineer, developer and technical leader who is a prolific coder, to lead the design, development, and deployment of systems technologies to take our product from MVP to a leading iOS + Android consumer application.
We don’t really care that much about your education, background, or years of coding, but ideally, we would love for you to have full-Stack development experience in any tech stack, or at the very least full knowledge of how everything works.
In short, if you have experience in writing high quality and scalable code, can get things done, and eager to "stick it to the man" and "buck the system", then we're dying to meet you!
- Hit the ground running and take over from your predecessor
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business and vision goals... (we're all about passion and vision... just putting it out there ...)
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Dedicated and Committed - Hands-on experience with Ruby, Heroku, Crypto and AWS
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Proven experience as a CTO or a similar leadership role.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
We're looking forward to reviewing your application!