Fintech and commerce products for BFSI enterprises
Solution Architect₹12L – ₹25L • 0.001% – 0.002%
- Design simple architecture for complex business requirements and software
- Understand the Product architecture and customize it as per customer requirements.
- Design and Implement Web APIs considering service management aspects of orchestration, choreography, security, hosting and analytics.
- Work with cross-functional teams from product management, Leads, QA, Design, and customers.
- Talk to CIOs and CTOs of Customer, understand their technical requirements and provide solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and prove to be a role model for other team members.
- Coach and mentor other engineers in technology and process.
- Travel to customer locations and might need to work onsite in India and outside India.
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering from a premier institute.
- Total 6-10 years of experience in the software industry with a minimum of 2 years as an Architect
- Passion for engineering and solving complex problems to delight customers
- Experience of working with open source and PaaS
- Hands on experience on cloud and dockers
- Hands on Experience on Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Integration Patterns, Databases.
- Prior experience on integration with external systems like CRM, ERPs, Core Banking, BPMs, Core Insurance, etc.
- Experience in Performance and security.
Preferred Qualification :
- Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending.
- Prior experience of using Open Source software.
- Experience in building complex and core financial enterprise software.
Kuliza Technologies - Bangalore at a glance
Kuliza Technologies - Bangalore focuses on Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Mobile Payments, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.kuliza.com