We give meaning to driving data and make it actionable for driver safety and insights
UX Designer₹8L – ₹12L • No equity
Kruzr is Driving Risk Measurement and Mitigation platform which leverages the power of smartphones to make driving safe.
Kruzr's app captures motion data from the smartphone, fuses it with real-time traffic and weather information to create a truly comprehensive and contextual understanding of driving risk. But that's just the first half of the story. We identify critcal risks from speeding, fatigue, and accident hot-spots and alert drivers in real-time to help them stay safe.
We at Kruzr are giving meaning to motion data and make it actionable.
We work with motor insurers, fleets, and shared mobility companies to help them measure and reduce risk and improve driver safety.
1) Conducting user research and testing
2) Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
3) Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
4) Understand product specifications and user psychology
5) Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
6) Create personas through user research and data
7) Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
8) Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
9) Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude with an analytical mind