Kritik helps teachers develop students' higher order thinking skills
Junior Account Executive$40k – $45k • 0.1% – 0.25%
*$85,000 OTE + stock option plan
Are you entrepreneurial and passionate about building a strong career in sales? Are you excited to help drive revenue growth of an early-stage, fast growing tech company in the Ed Tech space? If so, then you might just be our next Account Exec!
Here at Kritik, we're looking for motivated and driven people to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. Our Junior AE's are responsible for selling Kritik's revolutionary peer-to-peer learning platform that empowers educators to assess students’ critical thinking skills. Our model allows for uncapped earning potential, accelerated professional and leadership develoipment, and exposure to multiple departments such as product, marketing, sales, and finance.
- You will own the full sales cycle, selling into specific universities and colleges across North America by identifying professors pain points, needs and desires and helping them improve their students learning experience.
- Drive revenue by selling Kritik's SaaS platform directly to professors, mainly through outside sales.
- You will hunt for new business, book product demontrations and run virtual and/or on-campus. demonstrations to close deals and hit revenue targets.
- Work closely with our product team to ensure a great customer experience for professors.
- You strive in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment. You're not afraid to wear multiple different hats!
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of previous experience in sales.
- Strong sales skills, with previous experience exceeding targets
- Strong organization skills, with ability to adapt and implement new processes.
- Strong problem solving and consultative skills
- Experience using Hubspot or another CRM is a plus
- Experience in education software is a plus
What's in it for you?
- We take professional development seriously. We put strong training and coaching programs in place to help you level-up skills, and provide clear paths for career progression. Given the stage and fast-growth of Kritik, the opportunities to grow here happen early and often.
- Competitive OTE Compensation plan
- Generous stock option plan - we want you to own part of what you build!
- We want you to add value to our outstanding company culture which is built around honesty, transparency and creativity.
- Weekly team bonding activites!
- Dog friendly office - we have our own Kritik mascot named Indie!
- Conveniently located a 5 minutes walk from Union Station
Kritik is an early-stage fast-growing SaaS company co-founded and funded by the co-founder of Top Hat. Kritik is an interactive, peer-to-peer learning platform that empowers educators to assess students’ critical thinking skills through “learning by teaching”. The product was built from a decade of research and experience working with educators across hundreds of universities across North America.