AI powered online asset management platform
Kristal.AI-Senior Engineering Manager₹30,000 – ₹50,000
Kristal.AI is a digital private wealth management platform providing digital advisory services and access to curated investments from across the globe (both publicly traded as well Hedge funds, VC Funds, Private Equity and Startups.
The platform caters to Investors in Singapore, Hong Kong and India and has over 20,000 users and over USD 150+ MM assets under management.
The platform has multiple components / solutions for different user profiles:
- Kristal Freedom for Retail clients
- Kristal Funds Platform & Trade ideas for Accredited Investors
- B2B2C App for Wealth Managers
We are now looking for a senior development leader to be part of the strategic team contributing to key decisions on direction of the platform and its growth.
Key responsibility include:
- Overall responsibility of the software delivery for the platform
- Interact with Business/Product Managers to understand the requirements and release planning
- Manage release scrums, Design reviews, Code reviews, Track QA progress, UAT and Code elevation
- Manage production bugs and plan for on-demand fixes
- Mentoring/Leading of junior members in the team
- B.Tech or M.Tech from a renowned institute.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in product/software development
- Hands on experience executing multiple releases of a Product/platform - Ideally in growing startups
- Experience in microservices architecture, cloud first development practices and high data scale and security. Experience with ML/AI models is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to be hands on when needed
- Has to be an effective People Manager
For more information visit - www.kristal.ai
Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristal at a glance
Kristal focuses on Finance, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://kristal.ai