India's Largest Online Bill Discounting Marketplace
Product Designer₹6L – ₹16L
Collectively, we are a group of lifelong learners from IIT Kanpur and Stanford, having spent the last decade working at the cutting edge of Finance and Technology at Citi, HSBC and Oracle. At KredX, we are trying to solve the problem of access to much needed working capital finance for Small & Medium sized Enterprises (SME) in India. Our solution for this involves building a platform for supply chain financing, where investors can interact directly with borrowers, powered by state-of-the-art technology at its core.
These are very early days but we are already seeing phenomenal traction and have been able to help a large set of businesses
Where do you fit in ?
In this role, you would be responsible for making sure that there is a very good user interface and experience in using the product.
- Design user interfaces and experiences for all products at KredX
- Work with development team to make sure the design implemented is what is expected, and iterate on making the product better
- Having worked with product teams and building products
- Experience in using wireframing and design tools
- Experience in working with some kind of uncertainty and moving targets
- Creative problem solver
- Opinionated - you have to make sure that good design wins, irrespective of what management and senior people feel
KredX at a glance
KredX focuses on Financial Services, Wealth Management, Sme Banking, and Online Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, KredX has raised $33M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.