Exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash, and several more
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
- Provide full-cycle recruiting on a variety of non-technical and technical roles.
- Source candidates using online tools.
- Occasionally attend networking events, meetups, and conferences. Explore creative ways to establish new candidate pools.
- Work closely with other Recruiters, our Recruiting Administrators, and Hiring Managers to develop in-depth understanding of assigned requisitions.
- Partner with hiring managers and the recruiting team to build tailored sourcing strategies for each assigned role.
- Provide regular updates to recruiting team.
- 5+ yrs of experience in Full Cycle Recruiting.
- Solid ability to evaluate candidates.
- Hands-on experience with online sourcing tools.
- Experience working at a tech startup and knowledge about cryptocurrencies preferred.
- Familiarity with various Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Workday.
- Experience working with recruiting agencies preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange at a glance
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange focuses on Financial Services, Financial Exchanges, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and Trade Platform. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Kraken Digital Asset Exchange has raised $118.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.