Consulting firm: PR, Recruiting, IT Development, Innovation
Operations Manager for Educational Startup (Mexico)$30k – $30k
We are looking for an Operations Manager to coordinate the Mexico City team of an exciting educational startup with operations in LATAM.
The objective of this role is to plan, manage and grow the brand in the Mexican market, being in charge of the administration, finances and sales.
- This person will be responsible of the Mexican team and has to be in charge of the growth of the startup.
- Will be the supervisor of the sales team.
- Develop and maintain sales reports and dashboards related to key processes.
- Supervision of the administration and finances of the organization.
- Close communication with leaders in other countries.
- Establish alliances with organizations in order to grow the company.
- Responsible for the Human Resources.
- Project management of complex, interdepartmental challenges through collaboration, organization, and big-picture planning.
- Demonstrated performance as a self-starter & self-learner within a high-growth, performance-focused environment.
- Capable of doing forecasts, budgets and
- Oriented to results.
- Strategic capabilities.
- Share information. Communicate cross-functionally to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback.
- Commercial skils.
- Team player with a positive attitude; keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- More than 3 years of experience as an operations, commercial, financial, or business analyst, or equivalent role.
- More than 2 years in a leadership role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Special preference for people with startup experience.
Salary according to experience.