Next-Generation API Platform for Modern Architectures
Director of Global Partner Solutions
Are you ready to join the API revolution?
Are you ready to join the API and Microservices revolution?
We are a group of makers, thinkers, and doers focused on helping today’s developers build tomorrow’s technology. Our teams work on the bleeding edge of API innovation to provide our users with a central nervous system for data and services
We put design at the heart of everything we do, and we’re relentlessly focused on creating beautiful experiences for our customers. That’s why technology companies, major banks, e-commerce innovators, and government agencies put Kong in front of their most important web applications.
We believe in the power of Open Source and everything it stands for. That’s why developers around the world enthusiastically contribute on top of our open-source platform.
We are passionate about solving challenges that will fundamentally shape the future of technology, and we’re looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you believe in taking ownership of your work, making an impact, and having fun along the way, we would love to talk to you.
About the role:
As our Director for Global Partner Solutions you will lead the overall partner solutions strategy and portfolio development. You will lead technical relationships with strategic global partners, delivering joint assets, integrations, industry and horizontal solutions.
What you'll be doing
- In collaboration with Alliance Lead, Product and CTO leadership team, you will design and lead a partner solutions strategy to drive market share, address enterprise use cases and generate new revenue.
- Build Partner Engineering function driving integrations and joint asset creation across Cloud Providers, Technology Partners, Global System Integrators, OEM and Managed Services Partners.
- Create a program to grow Kong mind share with CTOs, Architects and other senior technical stakeholders across Kong’s global partners.
What you'll bring
- Minimum 10 years successful track record as lead architect delivering solutions with partner ecosystem
- Proven success in working with Cloud Providers on joint offerings and integrations Intimate knowledge of working in or with global services and technology partners
- Ability to work cross-functions and across complex organizations in order to initiate and deliver new solutions
Kong at a glance
Kong focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Information Services, Developer APIs, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Kong has raised $69.101M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.