Next-Generation API Platform for Modern Architectures
Engineering Manager (Argentina)
Are you ready to join the API revolution?
We are looking for a senior Engineering leader who will hire, mentor and organize multiple product development teams toward multiple goals. The right candidate will have experience managing a diverse set of reports and values innovation, collaboration and mentorship. You will not only mentor your own teams, but set a good example for the whole department regarding quality, uptime and SDLC.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver product features in existing product lines to help the company meet timely revenue goals
- Hire, mentor and maintain healthy Engineering teams who value collaboration and innovation
- Manage through uncertainty and work closely with product management to deliver novel software solutions to customer problems
- Organize and manage your teams to fit constructively into the org as a whole and help the company succeed
- Give constructive feedback to Engineers, conduct 1:1’s, address inter-personal issues and conduct reviews
- Suggest Engineering guidelines, principles and processes to improve the Engineering org
- Assure high quality work and SLA adherence from the entire Eng org
What you bring:
- 4+ years of Eng management experience
- Experience managing remote teams
- Experience doing reviews, hiring, comp
- Demonstrated leadership of Engineering teams
- Proven customer relationship skills sets
- On-premise, cloud and hybrid product background
- Experience working on an infrastructure product line
- Open Source Software experience
Kong at a glance
Kong focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Information Services, Developer APIs, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Kong has raised $69.101M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.