Next-Generation API Platform for Modern Architectures
Senior Customer Reliability Engineer - AUS
Are you ready to join the API revolution?
About the role:
You will have the opportunity to work with and support many new, leading-edge technologies that solve real customer challenges while being a voice for customers, community, partners and your team. You want to make our customers and partners successful while strengthening the relationship with Kong Inc. You can make a huge impact and have real ownership for the work you do.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with top developers from around the world; helping to implement the Kong API Gateway and Microservices solutions for their unique environments
- Diving deeply into complex technical puzzles and work collaboratively to understand and resolve customer issues
- Be the champion of our customers by providing real-time feedback to Kong about product performance and customer needs
- Be a driver of innovation within the support team, the company and with our customers, by looking for better ways to do the work we do, improve the tools we use and the how we raise the bar on the service we deliver to our Global 5000 customers
What you bring:
- You are curious learner, who loves to dig into technical mysteries and have the creativity to solve complex technical problems
- You can build relationships with like-minded teammates, smart customers, and global partners
- Some of the skills that you will regularly use include:
- REST and RESTful APIs
- Coding skills- (at a minimum read and troubleshoot code)
- Containers, cluster deployment and management tools like Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and others
- You know your way around web architectures including HTTP
- Familiarity with DNS, Linux/Unix type systems and/or databases
Kong at a glance
Kong focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Information Services, Developer APIs, and Development Platforms. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Kong has raised $69.101M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.