Komodo Health is dedicated to fighting global disease
Data Scientist (Life Science Services)
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Our Life Sciences Services group is looking for a Data Scientist to help build analytics pipelines and complex logic for complicated data projects that solve tangible customer use cases. Our team’s mission is to support Life Science customers and products through custom applications of our healthcare map along with actionable insights, that enable Komodo to meet our business goals.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
- Delivered high-value data analytics projects that existing data products cannot cover.
- Worked with Product to help prototype new analytics offerings
- Effectively partnered with customer-facing teams to reconcile client requirements with the capabilities of datasets available at KH.
- Incorporated a good understanding of the healthcare datasets at Komodo and client use-cases to effectively partner with data engineering teams for architectural decisions.
- Created a plan with the team to scale our solutions, automate code and centralize complex logic. Advocate for good practices within the team.
- Presented findings, insights and analytical results to internal partners for client deliveries, as well as the larger DS function for continued growth and learning
What you bring to Komodo:
- Keen analytical skills
- Strong SQL or Python skills
- The willingness to learn and teach
- The ability to balance individual work with working with teams in a startup environment
- Good understanding of how analytics insights tie into business goals
- High motivation, work ethic, and self-discipline to organize and complete tasks
Full medical, dental and vision benefits
401(k) employer match
Competitive salary and equity compensation
Flexible working hours and unlimited paid time off policy
Personal wellness stipend
Mobility across san francisco and new york city offices
Komodo Health at a glance
Komodo Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Health Care Information Technology, and Big Data. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Komodo Health has raised $50M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.