A reloadable card and app with real-time insights into your spending. Restore Balance
Senior Lifecycle (CRM) Lead
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. More than 175,000 Canadians have signed up to join KOHO and we’re just getting started!
KOHO offers a card and mobile app that together allow users to manage daily financial needs (direct pay cheque load, bill pay, ATM cash withdrawals, etc.), while offering tools such as automated savings goals, real-time updates, transfers, spending insights, categorizations and much more.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a rockstar of a Customer Lifecycle (CRM) Lead to nurture and activate users as they get to know KOHO. We’re seeking a high-impact strategist and analyst to optimize the customer journey from start to finish with impactful messaging and well-timed reminders. If you’re a master of funnel conversion with the keenest eye in the game for driving adoption and reducing churn, then we should talk.
Our dream candidate is driven, collaborative, and has a proven track record of deploying complex multi-channel marketing programs successfully, and thrives on the technical aspects of those programs.
You will partner closely with our Email Specialist and Content Lead to define department processes, creating a well-oiled machine that is constantly experimenting, A/B-testing, and optimizing our funnel. Primarily working via email, push notifications, in-app messages, and SMS, you’re obsessive about tracking performance and pivoting when needed. You’re a product marketer at heart with an eye and ear for brand. Responsibilities will also include leading go-to-market strategies for upcoming product launches, working cross-functionally with product and tech to be the “source of truth” for these campaigns.
- Partner with Product Managers, Data team, and Growth Lead to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, and retention
- Develop technical solutions to build a multi-layered lifecycle strategy, deploying personalized triggered messages and campaigns across channels (email/push/SMS/in-app/direct mail), collaborating with stakeholders in Marketing, Product/Eng, and Design
- Effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Manage marketing automation including email triggers and batch campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle via Braze and Intercom
- Partner with Content and designers to drive the development of email communications and marketing assets to nurture user relationships and community
- Measure and document experiments and results so we have a scalable, repeatable process for optimization
- Articulate program strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Identify user segments for targeted marketing programs and plan offers and incentive programs to deliver ROI
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience building technically complex marketing automation/CRM programs with an impeccable eye for detail
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and scripting languages, especially in context of the email channel
- Experience running experiments, successfully executing both short-term and long-term A/B tests
- Experience with multi/omni-channel campaigns across email/push/SMS/in-app
- Critical thinker who can get scrappy when needed, and over-communicates results to stakeholders
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.