A reloadable card and app with real-time insights into your spending. Restore Balance.
Strategic Partnerships Lead
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. More than 175,000 Canadians have signed up to join KOHO and we’re just getting started!
KOHO offers a card and mobile app that together allow users to manage daily financial needs (direct pay cheque load, bill pay, ATM cash withdrawals, etc.), while offering tools such as automated savings goals, real-time updates, transfers, spending insights, categorizations and much more.
- Develop KOHO’s merchant program across priority verticals
- Work with our data team to proactively draw out insights to deepen existing partner relationships and surface new ideas for partnerships to explore
- Day-to-day, manage white-label/co-brand partnership implementations (post-scoping and contract finalization)
- Work cross-functionally within KOHO and with external partners to deliver strategic initiatives
- Support launch plans for other priority projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in revenue generation, business development, and/or sales experience
- 1+ years experience in project management supporting or leading large, strategically important, projects from inception to implementation (ideally with external clients)
- Experience in full sales cycle from lead generation to contract negotiation
- Clear ownership of projects and long-term relationships
- Analytics-driven and data-oriented mindset
- Excitement to work in an environment where the playbook is still being created and no two days are the same
- Financial and business case modelling
- Startup experience
- Financial/FinTech experience
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.