A reloadable card and app with real-time insights into your spending. Restore Balance.
Senior Paid Growth Manager
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. More than 175,000 Canadians have signed up to join KOHO and we’re just getting started!
KOHO offers a card and mobile app that together allow users to manage daily financial needs (direct pay cheque load, bill pay, ATM cash withdrawals, etc.), while offering tools such as automated savings goals, real-time updates, transfers, spending insights, categorizations and much more.
About the Role
We're building KOHO for the benefit of all Canadians, and are looking for an ambitious Senior Paid Growth Manager to contribute to our growth.
Who are we looking for? Someone with the ability to think about the big picture and lead our paid marketing strategy, support and lead product launch strategies, and create a best-in-class digital experience. At the same time, this person is excited to be an individual contributor who oversees the administering of digital campaigns and tracks all performance so we can quickly pivot or scale.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining, coordinating and executing on KOHO’s paid growth strategy across multiple channels, including Google, adwords, Facebook, and many others. You will always be optimizing the funnel to increase conversion and help create a delightful user journey. You will also be responsible for leading go to market strategies to help launch new products and features. While you are an expert in paid channels, you are always thinking of amplifying a message through owned and operated channels like email and website as well.
Not only are we looking for someone who has expertise with paid channels that can help us scale quickly, but also a customer insight rockstar who can blend data and deep customer understanding (user interviews, online surveys, customer feedback). The ideal candidate is obsessed with the marketing and product funnel and thinks about a user’s holistic journey from seeing a paid ad to benefiting from the full KOHO product experience.
- Lead the strategic development of acquisition-oriented campaigns across paid channels
- Develop a keen understanding of our users and brand to create campaigns that resonate and perform
- Design and run A/B tests to continuously improve paid efficiencies and increase conversion
- Prioritize the work we do and identify the highest leverage channels to deploy, leveraging data insights
- Work closely with Product and the rest of the Marketing team on the best possible way to amplify new features and launches across channels
- Ensure that all ad assets are up to our brand standards and speak our language
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including data-scientists, content leads, designers, and engineers to create ad campaigns that convert
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and channels, keeping on top of trends and competitors to stay at the forefront of digital marketing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge of digital product funnels, user segmentation, A/B testing, paid channels and optimizations, and general frameworks for product growth
- Proven ability to lead and execute go-to-market strategies and launch plans
- Impeccably organized, great communicator, and eager to implement process and efficiency
- Hands-on experience running paid marketing at a high growth technology company
- Metrics-driven and data-oriented approach to acquisition, accounting for LTV by source and cohort
- A genuine excitement for solving user pain points and problems, and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Accountability and Ownership are in your DNA, and you encourage the same in those around you
- Highly analytical mindset, including expertise with reporting, data, and measurement
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.