A reloadable card and app with real-time insights into your spending. Restore Balance
KOHO is a quickly scaling FinTech company backed by leading investors and advisors from around the world. More than 175,000 Canadians have signed up to join KOHO and we’re just getting started!
KOHO offers a card and mobile app that together allow users to manage daily financial needs (direct pay cheque load, bill pay, ATM cash withdrawals, etc.), while offering tools such as automated savings goals, real-time updates, transfers, spending insights, categorizations and much more.
About the Role
As a DevOps Engineer at KOHO, you will be part of the platform team that builds and automates the infrastructure for KOHO as well as the tools to help increase the velocity of the engineering teams. This involves supporting thousands of users in an event-driven Golang service system, that has integrations with 3rd parties, a multi-cloud data pipeline and B2B architecture.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containers and container orchestration (e.g. Docker, ECS)
- Cloud-based services (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Infrastructure-as-a-code tools (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins)
- Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools (Prometheus, ELK)
- Scripting experience
- Experience solving problems and resolving outages in a large scale production environment
- Event Sourcing
- Staged Event-Driven Architecture (SEDA)
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
Joining the (lovely!) KOHO Team
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Our culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspective.
The Fine Print
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and uniqueness at our company.
KOHO is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.