Corporate card for startups and new economy businesses In India
Business Development Associate₹4.2L – ₹7.2L • 0.0% – 0.2%
This is a customer facing role. You will be responsible for being the customer advocate within the company and ensuring our customers love every point of contact with us. This role is best suited for folks who thrive on the positive feedback loop of a successful sale and have deep empathy for customer needs.
• Reach out to potential customers, pitch the product and onboard them
- Once a customer is onboarded, engage with them at regular intervals by pro-actively sharing tips on how to best use Kodo • Develop relevant metrics to track customer usage of our product
- Look at data to analyse the customer onboarding journey and suggest ideas to make it more frictionless and fast.
- Understand customer pain points and communicate with the product team to incorporate in the product roadmap
- Address any support queries that our customers may have
Skills and Experience
• 1+ years of experience in growth/ sales/ customer success
• Experience of working in a startup
• Strong sales skills
• A relentless drive and collaborative spirit
• Strong customer empathy, work ethic and time management
Kodo at a glance
Kodo focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Fin Tech, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.kodo.in