Corporate card for startups and new economy businesses In India
Software Engineer, QA and Automation₹7L – ₹12L • 0.0% – 0.1%
* Write and maintain test cases…
- mapped to User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- in the form of Executable Specifications
- that serve as Living Documentation understood by even non-engineers
* Test automation:
- Own the automation of Functional and Performance Testing
- Guide the developers on Unit and Integration Testing
* Manual testing:
- Identify cases that should be tested manually.
- Apply analytical and logical thinking to discover edge cases
- Organize test specifications according to impact, component, likelihood, etc
- Critique the initial requirements and discover edge cases
- Help the Product Manager with writing Acceptance Criteria that can be part of the Living Documentation
- Evangelize and help adopt BDD and TDD within the engineering team
- Continuous Integration
- Build and Deployment automation
* 3+ years of experience in both manual and automated QA
* Proficient in following technologies:
- Git for version management
- Cucumber and Gherkin
- Page Object and/or Screenplay design patterns
- Web technologies for functional testing: essential knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS.
* Familiar with agile and iterative development processes.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Bonus points for:
- prior experience on AWS services and APIs
- familiarity with one or more of these tools: serenity-js.org, thucydides.info, hindsightsoftware.com/behave-pro
Kodo at a glance
Kodo focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Fin Tech, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.kodo.in