Corporate card for startups and new economy businesses In India
Software Engineer, Frontend₹8L – ₹12L • 0.1% – 0.2%
As a Software Engineer, you take ownership of projects, learn, and work collaboratively with your colleagues. You constantly design, test, evolve and evaluate the nuts and bolts of our operation while offering a creative and analytical approach.
The high-quality code that stems from your fingertips is robust, readable and understandable. You believe in testing being a developer’s responsibility and don’t dump QA responsibility on someone else. You are proud of your ≥95% test coverage.
As a frontend specialist, you love to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You’re at home writing reusable and extensible components, and you display an intricate understanding of how each line of code fits into a business plan.
What you’ll be doing
• Design, build and evolve our user interfaces to support customer-facing and internal features, while proactively incorporating best practices for UX, security, and analytics.
• Push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web and mobile to build delightful and safe experiences for our customers.
• Collaborate with designers, product managers, stakeholders and cross-functional colleagues to drive a feature from conceptualization to deployment.
• Contribute to tools, workflows, and culture to ship code from your laptop/workstation to production frequently and confidently.
• Practise Behaviour Driven Development to collaborate and Test Driven Development to ensure high code quality.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables as part of a self-organizing team.
• Learn and unlearn every day by exchanging knowledge and new insights, conducting constructive code reviews, and participating in retrospectives.
You Must Have
• At least 5 years of professional web development experience.
• A profound understanding of HTML, CSS, JS including the latest trends and best practices.
• 3+ years cross-platform, responsive, mobile-first apps using component-oriented architecture, using Angular.js preferably else React.js is fine too
• Proven ability to write clean and SOLID code using Typescript or ES2015+, applying appropriate object-oriented and functional programming design patterns.
• Well-versed with writing DAMP unit and functional tests that are readable and robust.
• Excellent communication skills, spoken as well as written, with a demonstrated ability to articulate technical problems and projects to all stakeholders.
Extra credits for
• Experience with these technologies:
◦ Ionic.js, Cordova.
◦ Apollo GraphQL client.
◦ Push Notifications.
◦ Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
◦ Gherkin syntax and Cucumber for behaviour specifications
• A background in UI/UX and graphic design.
• Experience in financial services or fintech.
• Experience working in startups.
Kodo at a glance
Kodo focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Fin Tech, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.kodo.in